Jupiters Gold Coast is currently undertaking a $345 million transformation including a refurbishment of the existing five-star hotel, the building of a new six-star all-suite hotel, providing increased food and beverage offerings, and more gaming facilities.
These works are scheduled to be completed in time for the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games. For information about procurement opportunities with The Star Entertainment Group, visit our corporate website www.starentertainmentgroup.com.au.
In partnership with The Star Entertainment Group’s Destination Brisbane Consortium partners – Chow Tai Fook Enterprises and Far East Consortium – the existing $345 million investment would potentially increase to around $850 million with a proposal for a new 4.5-star hotel and apartment tower, subject to approvals.
The consortium is also seeking approval for a multi-billion dollar master plan concept for future development options at the property. This includes:
- Up to five hotel and apartment buildings (including the 4.5-star hotel and apartment tower).
- A world-class recreational deck with water features.
- Tropical gardens, pools, and spa facilities.
- New entertainment facilities.
- Potential opportunities to enhance the connection of Broadbeach Island with the Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre, and the surrounding Broadbeach district.
If approved, the consortium aims to begin construction on the new 4.5-star hotel and apartment tower in 2017. The tower will provide various procurement opportunities over the course of its build and once operational.
More information about procurement opportunities and the process for potential suppliers to register their interest and/or apply for this stage of the master plan concept, and future stages, will become available in due course.
Please continue to visit this website page for ongoing updates.