Responsible Service of Alcohol
Jupiters Gold Coast and Treasury Brisbane are 100% committed to providing customers with a safe and secure entertainment environment, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The responsible service of alcohol to customers is an integral part of this commitment.
Policies Regarding the Service of Alcohol
- Both Jupiters Gold Coast and Treasury Brisbane reserve the right to refuse entry to people who are disorderly or are displaying signs of intoxication
- The supply of alcohol is not permitted to underage, disorderly or intoxicated customers
- Underage, disorderly or unduly intoxicated customers are not permitted to consume alcohol whilst on the properties
- Entertainment programs encourage customers to have a good time, without overindulging in alcohol
No More, It's the Law
Under the current Queensland Liquor Act, liquor may not be consumed, sold or supplied
(given or passed on) by any individual to an underage, disorderly or intoxicated person.
Breaches of the Liquor Act may result in the following fines:
- Licensee or Manager; Up to $37,500
- Other individuals, i.e. staff, friends, relatives; Up to $6,000
- Customer who is underage, disorderly or intoxicated; Up to $1,875
Contact Jupiters Gold Coast
If you have any comments or questions, please don't hesitate to contact us using the enquiry form. Or call us on +61 7 5592 8100.